This image of Chippendale Ribbon Back Dining Chairs was uploaded at February 4, 2018 at 4:28 am. It is posted in the Chair category. Chippendale Ribbon Back Dining Chairs is tagged with Chippendale Ribbon Back Dining Chairs, Chippendale, Ribbon, Back, Dining, Chairs..
ChippendaleChip•pen•dale (chip′ən dāl′),USA pronunciation n.
- Thomas, 1718?–79, English cabinetmaker and furniture designer.
- of or in the style of Thomas Chippendale.
Ribbonrib•bon (rib′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a woven strip or band of fine material, as silk or rayon, varying in width and finished off at the edges, used for ornament, tying, etc.
- material in such strips.
- anything resembling or suggesting a ribbon or woven band.
- a band of inked material used in a typewriter, adding machine, etc., that supplies ink for printing the figure on the striking typeface onto the paper beneath.
- a strip of material, as satin or rayon, being or representing a medal or similar decoration, esp. a military one: an overseas ribbon.
- torn or ragged strips;
shreds: clothes torn to ribbons.
- reins for driving.
- a long, thin flexible band of metal, as for a spring, a band saw, or a tapeline.
- Also, ribband. Also called ledger, ledger board, ribbon strip. [Carpentry.]a thin horizontal piece let into studding to support the ends of joists.
- Also, ribband. a distinctive narrow band or stripe painted along the exterior of a hull.
- [Shipbuilding.]ribband1 (def. 1).
- to adorn with ribbon.
- to mark with something suggesting ribbon.
- to separate into ribbonlike strips.
rib′bon•like′, rib′bon•y, adj.
- to form in ribbonlike strips. Also riband (for defs. 8, 10).
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
The blog post of Chippendale Ribbon Back Dining Chairs have 9 pictures , they are Awesome Chippendale Ribbon Back Dining Chairs #1 English Chippendale Ribbon Back Side Dining Chair. IMG_5162, Mahogany Finish Chippendale Style Ribbon Back Chairs, Set Of 6, Chippendale Ribbon Back Side Chair, 19th C. Mahogany Ribbon Carved Chippendale Armchair., Four Antique Carved Mahogany Chippendale Ribbon Back Dining Chairs, 19th Century 1, Dining Chairs In The Chippendale Ladder Back Style. IMG_0078, Eight Custom Mahogany Chippendale Ribbon Back Dining Chairs With Fully Upholstered Seats., Chippendale Ladder Back Toile Dining Chairs For Sale At 1stdibs, IMG_5169. Here are the images:
Pursuits are performed by WorkbenchIdeas to work with personnel particularly for office employees who accomplish function activity at work. Any office chair isn't just of rewarding what's needed that really must be held by any company / organization enterprise employed for the reason that they are doing, as a means. In line with the efficiency or simplicity chair has an essential role in deciding the impression of the person while in the place and functionality of every, for example of a couch for that director, naturally, have to be modified as director to his place.
In addition to the capabilities or wants an office couch likewise frequently matched together with the color of workplace decorations as well as tastes personnel as well as a color which can be field your inspiration to work. Do not ignore choose a cozy office chairs since you'll find comfy office seat can make you your investment amount of time in the work and also your work's results additionally facilitates maximum in his work.
It is impossible right, seats for staff / employees receive the HUGE BOS. Besides a par with additional staff later, the effect that is bad for his command, what he explained later is also given by it. We would hit on a reprimand if not dismissal. Why should modified with WorkbenchIdeas based on the situation or functionality? It is necessary in command to generate it appear skilled and also have specialist.