Overhead Door Company was published at March 1, 2018 at 6:26 am. It is posted at the Door category. Overhead Door Company is tagged with Overhead Door Company, Overhead, Door, Company..
Overheado•ver•head (adv. ō′vər hed′;adj., n. ō′vər hed′),USA pronunciation adv.
- over one's head;
up in the air or sky, esp. near the zenith: There was a cloud overhead.
- so as to be completely submerged or deeply involved: to plunge overhead in water; to sink overhead in debt.
- situated, operating, or passing above, aloft, or over the head: an overhead sprinkler system.
- of or pertaining to the general cost of running a business: overhead expenses; an overhead charge.
- the general, fixed cost of running a business, as rent, lighting, and heating expenses, which cannot be charged or attributed to a specific product or part of the work operation.
- [Accountableing.]that part of manufacturing costs for which cost per unit produced is not readily assignable.
- (in a hoistway) the distance between the last floor level served and the beam supporting the hoisting sheaves or machinery.
- (in racket sports) a stroke in which the ball or shuttlecock is hit with a downward motion from above the head;
- an overhead compartment, shelf, etc.: Pillows are in the overhead above each passenger's seat.
- Also called o′verhead shot′. [Motion Pictures, Television.]a shot in which the camera is positioned above the actors, esp. directly overhead.
- a ceiling light in a room: Turn off the overheads when you leave.
- Also called o′verhead projec′tor. a projector capable of projecting images above and behind the person operating it, thus allowing a lecturer or speaker to remain facing the audience while using it.
- Also called o′verhead projec′tion. a picture or image projected in this manner: a lecture enhanced with overheads.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
This post about Overhead Door Company have 8 images , they are Exceptional Overhead Door Company #1 Overhead Door Company Of St. Louis - 21 Reviews - Garage Door Services - 12046 Lackland Rd, Saint Louis, MO - Phone Number - Yelp, Overhead Door Company Of South Florida, Overhead Door Overhead Door Company Of Atlanta Has Been Serving Customers In The Metro Atlanta Area For Over 65 Years. ., Marvelous Overhead Door Company #4 Overhead Door Company Residential Services, Overhead Door Company Of The Desert™, Residential & Commercial Garage Doors, Ordinary Overhead Door Company #7 PreviousNext, Overhead Door Company Of Texarkana. Below are the attachments:
the newly married couple to accomplish the house has picked Overhead Door Company. As well as its layout that is contemporary but nonetheless basic, this desk been on account of several benefits such as for example could possibly be used as a way of collecting together a childis learning, the household, a place so forth and to place the kitchen gear.
This stand is usually coupled with a mini home but may also be added to another space. Pricing table can also be cheaper than additional stand due to its small-size. There is no damage in listening to some layout multifunctional bar table below for inspiration, if you want to purchase this stand.
The Overhead Door Company suited to home space's present day type. This mini table has a glossy appearance that is rectangular to create it search more respectable to get an energetic pair that is young. Consequently didn't devote enough time a pair who are very hectic modern platforms are also more easily handled and washed.