Collapsible Garment Rack was uploaded at July 21, 2017 at 12:45 pm. It is posted at the Rack category. Collapsible Garment Rack is labelled with Collapsible Garment Rack, Collapsible, Garment, Rack..
Collapsiblecol•laps•i•ble (kə lap′sə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of collapsing or of being collapsed, as for carrying or storing.
Also, col•laps′a•ble. [1835–45;
- something that is collapsible: The auditorium chairs are collapsibles that store easily.
collapse + -ible] col•laps′i•bil′i•ty, col•laps′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Garmentgar•ment (gär′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- any article of clothing: dresses, suits, and other garments.
- an outer covering or outward appearance.
- to clothe, dress, or cover.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Collapsible Garment Rack have 3 attachments , they are SINGLE COLLAPSIBLE GARMENT RACKS, Foldaway, Stylish, Wooden Clothes Rack., Honey-Can-Do Collapsible Steel Rolling Garment Rack In Chrome. Below are the images:
Make sure to plan ahead and determine how and just why you will make use of a particular sort of Collapsible Garment Rack. Is it designed to illuminate the whole bedroom? Is a corner that is dim to be highlighted by it? Might it be applied solely as being a reading light or environment? This goes hand-in-hand using the past hint since occasionally the sack may also be an area for watching Television, reading, training and also performing.
Illumination can be a huge part of your Collapsible Garment Rack, so you do not need to play with all you've put up just by selecting the light that is wrong. Think of the design you would like to achieve, and bring it. Styles through your lighting in the event that you choose medieval style, then pick a medieval light.
Be sure to include lamps or a table near the room when you have a workspace inside your bedroom and study late during the night. And, of course, for those who have a closet that is good, be sure in establishing just how much lighting you will need inside your room, to contemplate that room.